Tuesday, May 23, 2006

DC's 50 Best Characters

The Great Curve has issued a call for votes for the 50 Best DC Comics Characters. Unable to resist such a challenge, Bubblegum Tate and I both dove in with wild abandon. We'll be posting our separate lists over the next few days, along with brief explanations of why we picked who we picked, but first a word of warning: my list of "DC's Best" doesn't include Superman, Batman, or Wonder Woman. How can that be, you ask? Because I can't bring myself to put a character on the list that doesn't resonate with me, that's how.

Yes, I'm a freak.

Anyway, we'll be spreading out our lists over the rest of the week. Tate's bottom 25 will be coming along shortly, with my bottom 25 being posted tomorrow, with our top 25s posting Thursday and Friday.

Enjoy

No comments: